Students want to make their career in Nursing now can apply exam last date : 31st July which may extend.
ADMISSION INTO DIFFERENT NURSING COURSES IN GOVERNMENT
ONMRC RECOGNISED PRIVATE NURSING INSTITUTIONS OF ODISHA
Approved by Government of Odisha,
[ Health & Family Welfare Department ]
1. Application form & Prospectus for admission into different nursing courses for the academic session
2023-24 are available in the official website of Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha
www.dmetodisha.gov.in and dohodisha.nic.in.
2. Applications are invited for admission in different nursing courses in all ONMRC recognized
Government& Private institutions in the State of Odisha.
3. Eligible candidates can apply online by depositing prescribed Application fees (details in Annexure-VII)
through Net Banking/ Card payments / Other payment modes (UPI). The facility for submission of
On-line application is also available at the nearest centers i.e. CSC (Common Service Centre) at Gram
Panchayat level/ Community Health Centre(CHC) at Block level/CDM& PHO office at Districtlevel.
4. For any query contact Mobile No. – 9439999773 on working days during official hours (10 AM to 05:30
5. The counseling and admission shall be done centrally by the State Nursing Selection Committee for all
the seats of Government institutions and 85% of the seats of Govt recognized private institutions. If
any seats from 85% remain unfilled during the central counseling, it shall be deemed to be
surrendered to the respective private institutions. The private institutions shall fill up the 15% seats of
the management seats and balance seats deemed to be surrendered to them by the cutoff date for
6. The list of institutions recognized by ONMRC will be available in the official website of Directorate of
Medical Education and Training Odisha i.e. www.dmetodisha.gov.in in ONMRC section and
dohodisha.nic.in for reference of the candidates.