ODISHA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
No. Acd-1/64/202223 A424 9 JUAT Dt. Qty June, 2023
Applications are invited ON-LINE from the eligible candidates for Admission into Diploma in Agro-Polytechnic Courses (Agriculture Science, Horticulture Science, Animal Science, FisheryScience) under OUAT for the Academic Session, 2023-24.
Eligibility : Students having +2 Science/ equivalent with minimum of 45% mark in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST/PwD) including extra optional are eligible. Please refer Clause- 3 of the Diploma in Agro- polytechnic Prospectus 2023-24 for detail information.
AGE: The candidate must have completed 17 years of age by 31.12.2023(Born on or before 31 .12.2006)
The candidates are advised to download the Diploma in Agro-Polytechnic Prospectus 2023-24 from OUAT website www.ouat.nic.in, read carefully and follow the instructions refer to Clause No. 6 and Annexure-l there in while filling the application Form. The candidate can have access to the Application Form by visiting the website www.ouat.nic.in or https://ouat-lokaseba-odisha.in. Candidates must log in with correct and valid e-mail and mobile number to submit Application Form with payment of Rs. 750/- as application fee through online payment gateway using internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card of any Bank/UPI. Application without payment of fees will be rejected. Candidates are advised to be careful in entering correct marks at the time of submission of Application Form ( refer to the clauses 6.4 and 6.5 of Agro-polytechnic Prospectus). Application
form is editable till the last date of submission of application.
The candidates are advised not to send any hard copy of the application and documents to the University.
IMPORTANT EVENTS AND DATES
1) Submission of Application online : 12.06.2023 to 18.07.2023
(Edit option available till last date of application)
2) Last date of payment of application fees © 19.07.2023
3) Availability of Rank Card : 04.08.2023
4) Availability of Intimation Letter © 11.08.2023
5) Counseling-Cum-Admission : 01.09.2023 & 02.09.2023
Help Line Number :
To be contacted only during office hours (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) on working days only.
1. Common Service Centre help line number – 9938838538
2. Asst. Registrar (Academic) – 0674-2397970 Extn.-111,218
3. Controller of Examination – 0674-2397970 Extn.-187
4. Help desk e-mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org